Traveling on a budget

Travel on a budget

Yes people the saying is true, money does not grow on trees.
I'm at a point in my life that I'm in university, studying, and I guess that makes me a student. So currently I don't have the time to work as much as I would like, that means that I don't make a lot of money.
Nevertheless, I enjoy traveling around the world as mush as I can. I travel knowing my budget limits and I adjust my trip accordingly.

Tips- travel cheap

Set your budget ahead:

Before you even start to plan your trip, set a budget goal. Decide on a amount that will be your budget for the whole trip.  
Try to be as realistic as possible.Your budget goal will be your guideline for how much you can spend on an daily and weekly basis. It can help you figure out how much money you have and plan your trip accordingly.

Cooking your own meals:

Cooking is way cheaper than eating out. Whether its eating at a restaurant or ordering  food, it will cost you way more than making it on your own. Cooking is also a healthier way of consuming food while traveling, because you know exactly what you are putting in your body, and you are the one buying the ingredients, making sure they are fresh and good for you.

Ask the locals: 

In a lot of countries where there are a lot of  tourists, there will be tourist traps! Try to avoid them as much as possible. A great way to find the truly cheap deals is to make friends with locals. Ask them, it never hurts to ask, they know best. Also you might get to explore places that only a local would know about.  

Comments

Popular Posts