My trip to London

  Traveling to London

I love London! I enjoy the beautiful architecture, the vibe of the city and I just adore the charming accent. This was my second time traveling to London, nevertheless I was still very excited to visit it again. There is so much to see and to do in London that one trip is simply not enough.

Traveling with the family

This trip was planned with my family- my parents and my younger brother.
After it was decided that the destination will be London, we had a family meeting on the subject in order to plan the trip.
In the meeting we agreed that in order to make sure
that every member of the family would get the chance do to what they wanted to do in London,
each family member got one day to plan according to what they wanted to do. We were going to stay in London for four days, and so each one of us got one day to plan for the whole family. 

First day (Dad)

My dad had the first day to plan, he is truly the best traveler in the family (after me of course). So I already knew that this day was going to be filled with culture and history. We went to see the changing of the guards of Buckingham Palace, that is a must see when traveling to London. After that we went on a tour in Westminster Abbey. Westminster Abbey is one of the most notable religious buildings in England, Such  a pretty site, so rich with history. On our way we crossed the London bridge, it wasn't really an exciting experience, it is just a bridge.
Westminster Abbey

  Second day (younger brother)

On our second day in London I was really surprised by my brother. I didn't think he was going to plan a day that all of us would enjoy, however my brother had planned such an incredible day! I had so much fun, I'm actually really proud of him for planning such a successful day that we all enjoyed as a family. We went to see the play "Book of Mormon" on Broadway. After the play we went to a food market called Camden Market, we had so much fun there. We ate so much delicious food and tasted so many new things. I have to say my brother really nailed it!

Third day (my day)

The third day was my day, I decided that shopping was a must!
In London there are so many amazing stores and beautiful streets that are filled with shops. So I took my family to the most popular place to shop in London, Oxford street.
We all enjoyed the shopping and bought cool new things that we wanted.  

The fourth and finale day (mom)

The last day in London was a half day because of our flight schedule. We opened the day with a cup of tea "to go" from Starbucks and headed to the London Eye!  
On our way there we saw the Big Ben, there was such a beautiful  atmosphere and great weather. I have to give credit to my mom for her choice, the view was absolutely marvelous.
The London eye from Westminster bridge


Comments

Popular Posts